The saturated and modern rhythm of human life contributes to the fact that the interior of an apartment or house is becoming more practical, convenient and individual. Knowing the fashion trends in the design of the kitchen 2021, you can independently create your own unique interior. In the new season, the following main features of the design of kitchens are traced:
- They should be compact, rational and have a convenient layout.
- The finishing materials used must be durable and of high quality.
- The introduction of modern technology in the interior of the kitchen in order to achieve the maximum level of comfort.
- Use in the interior of bright, original and fresh ideas. The use of a wide variety of accessories.
- Careful thinking and a combination of all the elements in the interior.
- Using enough natural light in the interior.
The above characteristics boast modern style solutions. The design of the kitchen 2021 is characterized by the thoroughness, thoughtfulness of each element. If necessary, you can combine elements of various styles.
- 1 Features of kitchen decoration of modern interiors
- 2 Wood in the interior of kitchen 2021 – a popular and fashionable option
- 3 New hit of the season 2021 – an abundance of greenery in the interior
- 4 The use of ceramics in the kitchen interior
- 5 Kitchen furniture in the interior of 2021
- 6 Gallery Kitchen Design 2021: The Most Current Trends
Modern interiors involve the use of quality, proven and environmentally friendly materials. The 2021 kitchen design is environmentally friendly. Mostly used materials are wood, metal, stone. To finish the kitchen, cork, bamboo wood is often used. You can create a bright and unique industrial style through the use of concrete surfaces.
Brick is a new fashionable solution when decorating walls or an apron.
Marble on the walls looks very impressive and original. If you want to decorate the interior in a non-standard way, then it is worthwhile to pay attention to such modern and proven materials as marble and other natural stones, relief tiles and nasty textures, with a 3D pattern.
In the 2021 season, wood is the main material for the decoration of the kitchen. At the peak of popularity are panels with a matte finish. Exotic and glossy prints gradually fade into the background. The panels are used from such popular types of wood as oak, ash, pine. All boast superior performance and ease of maintenance.
Consider the fashionable textures in the interior of 2021:
- The interior, based on the use of light wood boards and tall cabinets equipped with spectacular frosted doors.
- An effective combination of matte and black wood. Aged wood with cracks – the squeak of the season.
- The presence of islands and open shelves in the interior. Sloppy shelves and cabinets are in fashion.
- Making an apron based on the use of wooden tiles. For walls and ceiling, the same option can be used.
- Bleached wood is a great solution for Provence style. This direction is fashionable this season.
- Wall and floor decoration based on the use of veneer tiles. This kind of wood finish is great for small spaces.
The modern design of the kitchen 2021 has a large amount of greenery. In every stylish kitchen there should be plants like fern, curly flowers, lawn grass, etc. Plants do not have to be located on the windowsill. They may appear in the most unexpected places.
Vertical green zones are very popular. Niches with warm lighting look very cozy and luxurious. For the minimalist modern cuisine of 2021, thujas are perfect.
Instead of hanging cupboards, you can organize a garden of herbs. The greens will look advantageous against the background of dark walls, bright colors. With the help of soft colors, you can effortlessly correctly place accents.
It is very fashionable today to organize green islands in the kitchen. By the way, while cooking, you will have fresh herbs on hand. Installing greenery behind the glass will also look very impressive.
Modern fashionable kitchen interiors are characterized by the presence of discreet wall decoration. The main trend is the lack of ceiling cornices in the interior and multilayer fixtures. Matte plain walls with contrasting inserts are a popular trend of this season. Panels made of stone, wood, ceramic tiles look very advantageous. Less gloss is used.
Glossy plain tiles that are equipped with a volumetric pattern are very popular this season. Marble tiles and classic ceramics also stay in fashion. These materials are practical, durable and reliable.
A popular novelty of the season is the presence of mosaic tiles in the interior based on the use of non-standard materials. Tiles, for example, laid out of copper or a noble tree, look very impressive and original. You can combine several textures and patterns in the tiles, creating an exquisite and unique interior. Ceramics with different patterns can be laid out without combining drawings.
The white interior, diluted with greenery and colorful tiles, looks fashionable and original. Hexagon tiles look stylish for a small kitchen design.
The furniture, equipped with a wooden case, is an invariable classic. It is advisable to give preference to natural wood species. The working surface is preferably made of natural stone. Also today, at the peak of popularity are designer worktops made of artificial stone. They can be either matte or glossy.
Multifunctional, transformable furniture with a variety of hidden features is popular. Headsets with a height to the ceiling are a new fashion direction, and furniture with organizers will provide convenient storage of kitchen utensils.
As for the color palette, neutral shades and a variety of universal colors are relevant. Solid colors can be safely diluted with bright colors. The palette can be both warm and cold colors.
Designing a stylish kitchen in one color is a universal solution. It will never go out of style. To ensure that the accessories do not merge, it is recommended to combine dark and light shades.